Some of my favorites...
1. What is your favorite type of wedding to be part of?
I love working with Clients that have traditional taste, but also want to include whimsical and romantic elements that make weddings so special.
2. What is your favorite ‘of-the-moment’ color palette or theme? Why?
I appreciate ivory & white weddings with a sophisticated color palette of 4 or 5 colors rather than just one color.
3. What is one word (or small phrase) that describes your brand and/or your work?
Pretty (my brand/work!). So many times people do things for a wedding that are 'interesting', but not really pretty. I think it is important for everything to be naturally beautiful - the flowers, the bride the cake, the stationery, the scenery. I'm not into a contrived or overly made-up look.
4. What is your favorite business moment? (Great press, great event, big milestone?)
Each an every wedding seems like a great milestone - I learn something new every time. Besides each wedding... I guess when I launched The Bliss List. It is the perfect way for me to fulfill my love of graphic design, writing, reporting, creative marketing and weddings.
5. What is the best advice you can give a bride-to-be?
Remember, this is the day you are marrying the love of your life, everything else should be secondary.
6. What is your favorite source of inspiration?
Martha Stewart, Photographers and their blogs!, Barefoot Contessa, Nature
7. What is your favorite spot in KC? (Café, boutique, library, park?)
My house in Fairway, or on a walk through Mission Hills... a girl can dream : )
8. What is your favorite indulgence or greatest weakness?
Strawberry cupcakes, expensive jeans, lattes, bobby brown lip gloss, J Crew